Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Palette – Huda Beauty
- An innovative eyeshadow palette with 18 unique, buttery-clean shadows to create the maximum amplified metal looks.
- This palette is stimulated via way of means of Huda’s obsession with the surely vital colors you operate on an everyday basis.
- Rose Gold Remastered has made a comeback with creamier, greater severe pigments and combines 18 luxurious, talc-loose eyeshadows in 4 key texture
How to use/apply
• For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes.
• Apply over a base or bare lid for a metallic, high-shine look.
• Apply with the Fender Blender Dual-Ended Sponge and Silicone Eyeshadow Brush or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine.
Pressed Pearl Pigment:
• Apply on top of matte formulas for a high-shimmer finish with the Fender Blender Dual-Ended Sponge and Silicone Eyeshadow Brush (sold separately).
Black Truffel Dry to Wet Shade:
• Use wet for a sharp wing liner, or use it dry for an intense smoky look.
Huda’s obsession evokes this palette with the important hues you operate daily. Rose Gold Remastered has made a comeback with creamier, extra excessive pigments and combines 18 luxurious, talc-loose eyeshadows in 4 key textures. It consists of 8 buttery mattes, 8 melted metallic shadows, one black shadow that may be used moist or dry, and one Pressed Pearls shadow. The Remastered palette functions redesigned sun sunglasses with softer shadeation harmony, plus the maximum insane metallic fondant in your lids. The outer packaging showcases Huda’s favored appearance and consists of a massive replicate to allow you to best your make-up on the go.